Accident Reconstruction, Cause Analysis
Reconstruction Level 3
Accident Reconstruction, Cause Analysis and Interpretation of the Law Course is for different Law Enforcement Agencies as well as Assessors in the Private Sector that reconstruct serious and or fatal traffic accidents and who wants to have expert knowledge in the determination of who or what caused the specific accident. This course also includes expert analysis of vehicle controlling systems. The successful completion of the Level 2 course is pre-required for this course.
Each student must have:
- a scale ruler: scale 1:200 and 1:400.
- a compass "passer"
- a scientific calculator.
1. Cause and contributing factors.
2. Errors in accident reconstruction.
3. Human perception\reaction time.
4. Determining seatbelt use.
6. Material analysis. Assignment 1: Mechanical
1. Fundamentals of motion analysis.
2. Pedestrian accident reconstruction.
3. Motorcycle accident reconstruction. Assignment 2: Mathematical.
4. Technology downloads and analysis.
1. ABS systems.
2. Heavy vehicle accident reconstruction.
3. Motor Law. Assignment 3: Law theory
4. Criminal Procedure Act.
5. Vehicle performance analysis.
1. Rectangle component procedure.
2. Any angle momentum calculations. Assignment 4: Mathematical
3. Material analysis.
4. Mechanical report writing.